It can be extremely difficult for someone who is entirely new to affiliate marketing to make their first sale and its often impossible for them to succeed.
So if you are serious about earning extra money are replacing your current income with affiliate marketing then I can honestly tell you that without the aid of a good marketing coach and a solid marketing training program you will struggle.
And more often than not that struggle will lead to you giving up defeated and in many cases, with a lot less money in your pocket.
Many people turn to online marketing, in times of crisis. When money is in short supply and they need extra income for unexpected bills, when they have lost their jobs, are have family issues.
So they really need internet affiliate marketing to work for them.
Unfortunately there is such a lot of bad and in my mind unethical advice out there on how to become an affiliate marketer.
The web is literally coming down with crazy unscrupulous get rich quick plans, we all know the sort of thing -
“you could be earning cash in 24 hours, this push button system will make you rich, and amazing tricks to get number one place on Google search engines”.
When people get desperate to succeed they grasp at straws and sometimes throw more money than they really have at these get rich quick schemes.
If one program fails them they jump to the next one and that’s exactly what a lot of these so called internet marketing guru’s are banking on.If done right affiliate marketing can actually be a lifeline to a new career and a better lifestyle for many people.
If you really want to succeed then you need to make the whole internet marketing process a lot less painful and stressful for yourself and give yourself a much better chance of success.
A good Affiliate Marketing Training Course, can really speed up your journey up and get you started towards earning a great income online.
A program like Affiloblueprint has a complete package of training and a good support system to help guide you through the tough bits.
Affiloblueprint helps you cover all the marketing bases from:
- How to choose a name for your website are blog and the reasons why.
- Setting up your hosting account.
- Using website templates like WordPress to deciding on a market niche writing copy and that you can target to consumer’s behavior.
- How to find profitable niches and keywords.
- Content creation and website design.
- Learn Link Building strategies.
- How to improve the process of submitting content.
- How to capture leads easily.
- Over 80 + video lessons.
- Structured homework tasks to keep you on track.
- Help to develop a long term marketing strategy.
- Affiloblueprint also Includes the powerful Affilotheme WordPress theme, which makes creating optimized and highly-converting websites easy.
- Free Affilotheme hosting for up to 5 websites.
- Access to support staff and forums to have your questions answered, and free advice on your websites.
- A bonus 1 month free access to AffiloTools & Premium
The ultimate number one secret to success in affiliate marketing for beginners is to use a good marketing training program.
It will honestly pay dividends and remove a lot of the stress, pain and pure frustration of trying to get learn the marketing systems on your own.
It will also help you to eradicate a lot of the stupid mistakes that are often made by newbie marketers and that can destroy all your hard work and effort.
In the long run using a good affiliate training program will save you both time and money.
I am a testament to the fact that affiliate marketing can and does make you good money but I am the first to admit it took time and a lot of wasted money and mistakes…
Tips For Success With Affiliate Training Programs.
- Stick with the program- follow the system and plan they have put in place to the letter.
Remember if a successful person is showing you what they have done to be successful then why try to change that. It’s a known fact ”Success Follows Successful People”.
- Don’t get distracted with other courses– going off and signing up with lots of other training programs at the same time just leads to confusion over what works are doesn’t work.
This usually means that no training course gets a fair shot and you finish up getting disheartened.
- Stay Focused - It’s very easy to get drawn into promoting lots of different products on the same site which, from a visitor’s point of view, can be confusing.
I’d recommend sticking to one overall topic on each of your websites to start with and build your authority site around what works best for you.
- Benefits of a mentor - When first starting out on your affiliate marketing career there will be a very steep learning curve which will make it very easy to throw your toys out of the pram.
By working with a mentor it’s easier to stay on track.
- Support- If the training program you’re involved in has an online community are Forum, use that to your advantage.
Ask questions, use it as a spring board to finding out what is really working for others.
They also make great places for moral support to aspiring affiliate marketers.
Like they say “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”.
- Choose the correct niche - Identify your audience and find out what appeals to them.
It’s essential you become a master of your niche and have a good understanding of it.
Creating good content that gives your readers value and plenty of sound information about the product will make the consumer feel knowledgeable enough to purchase after reading your sales copy.
This is one of the biggest determining factors of whether you’ll succeed in making money online.
- Don’t get bored – when choosing your first niche market look for something you enjoy.
For example: If you enjoy gardening, then start building an affiliate site around that.
Many aspiring marketers get bored when they try to market something they don’t enjoy writing about and quickly give up.
- Content is king – Until you have cash then the golden rule is content is king.
The more well researched articles, product reviews, visitor feedback and information you can publish on your website (or blog), the greater the chance you have of attracting visitors to your website.
The search engines like to show fresh content so I’d recommend adding new pages to your website at least every few days.
- Set up a schedule for updating site content – and stick to it
- Don’t Limit yourself - Keep in mind that there is no need for you to limit yourself to a single affiliate product.
Having a few complimentary products are links to them from your site can add value and keep interest levels up.
- Accept your setbacks as a valuable learning experience - and use them to improve your efforts going forward.
Affiliate marketing is not a get rich quick scheme so don’t get fooled.You shouldn’t expect to put up a website tonight and wake up in the morning with your first cheque it does involve work and in most cases time.
The one thing all good affiliates have in common is dedication to their sites and a willingness to make it work.
My Personal Training Recommendation:
Even if you’re entirely new to affiliate marketing Affilorama has a really excellent FREE affiliate training site.
Affilorama-FREE-Training offers you valuable SEO and Traffic Tips alongside basic website building techniques that can be put into place with little are no money.
Members have no need to pay a membership fee or any other sort of fee to retain their membership of the basic Affilorama Training.
But if you really want to kick-start your online business then I strongly suggest you try Mark Ling’s AffiloBlueprint it is truly one of the classics of affiliate marketing training.
Mark doesn’t neglect his training site and he continually upgrades it so the training doesn’t get old are stale.
AffiloBluePrint is a complete package of downloadable how to videos, audio and PDF’s mapping out the A-Z of affiliate marketing.
Anyone can use it no matter what level of marketing they have reached. From complete beginners to the seasoned marketer needing a refresher course.
Added to which AffiloBluePrint has just had a complete makeover for 2013 to take into account the changes in google panda so it’s a great time to get on board and get the full package of training without breaking the bank.
Start Your Pathway To Success Now Click The Link Below.Learn more about affiliate marketing CLICK HERE