At Home Jobs Online
How Does This Work?
Social Media sites have now become integrated into most peoples lives so it makes sense for business to use them as advertising portals.
Facebook, Twitter etc have opened themselves up as paid advertising sites. There structures allow advertisers to use targeted demographic advertising based on users profiles.
Social Media Marketing is now seen by large corporate and small local businesses as one of the most efficient ways of driving visitors to their brands.
Posting on Social Media Sites is now one of the hottest trends when it comes to online marketing, but it can be extremely time consuming. Think of how many “Fan Pages” and advertisements you have seen on Facebook recently for businesses in your local area.
All of these businesses want to get a presence on Social Media Sites such as Facebook and Twitter but many of them don’t have the time, ability or knowledge to do it themselves.
Ultimately companies have realized that by using Social Media Sites they can cover a wider audience 24/7 locally and internationally.
The internet never sleeps, unlike a TV Commercial where they are reliant on you actually watching the Ad instead of running off to make a cup of coffee during the ad break.
Their ads, products and special offers are sitting there in the side bar winking at you and drawing you in the whole time you are on sites like Facebook and Twitter. To watch some YouTube videos you must first watch an advert which is also paid advertising.
Paid Social Media Jobs Detailed Overview
Facebook and Twitter.
Paid Social Media Jobs is a Training Site which gives you access to a huge job database that will allow you to make money doing something that you are most likely already doing – playing on Facebook and Twitter.
Many of us already spend time uploading images, videos and just about anything else that springs to mind, without actually realizing that we could be earning money doing this!!
Paid Social Media Jobs is a comprehensive training course which will prepare you to become an incredible social media manager.
It will provide you with the knowledge and confidence on how best to use social media. Helping businesses to generate more profit and to establish better connections with their customers.
So Who Is Paid Social Media For?
Really the answer is anyone…
- People who love using Facebook, Twitter or Youtube
- Anyone who is looking for a career change
- Those who had been made redundant
- Ideal for someone who wishes to work from home
- People who don’t like working for others
- Those who would like to earn an extra income
- Companies who would like to get their staff trained up
What The Course Offers.
1. A database of websites for your job hunt and a list of their pros and cons.
2. Well illustrated step to step guides to setting up profiles on top social media platforms.
3. A guide on how to approach questions asked by potential clients.
4. Templates of jobs proposals, emails and social media feeds.
5. How to start generating leads and pitching clients.
6. Advice on maximizing earnings and effectively managing your time.
7. How to deal with difficult customers.
8. Introduction to what kinds of social media jobs may be available, why there are demands and what opportunities they may present to you.
9. Good practices for social media marketing businesses.
10. A section on reporting and analysis.
11. Utilizing social media software to automate tasks and to save time.
12. A detailed guide in pricing your clients and how to eventually increase profit.
Paid Social Media Jobs comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
(If you have gone through the training course and you are still not satisfied in any way you can ask for a refund with 60 day money back guarantee)
High quality content
A wealth of useful advice
Video’s accompanied with text
Information easy to digest
Lot’s of template’s and social media samples usable straight out of the box
Bonus items included
The price is very reasonable
Course gets updated with no extra charge
Cons: Personally I feel that Paid Social Media Jobs is being marketed mainly as a job site when really it’s much more of a training platform which helps you become equipped with the knowledge on how to position yourself for finding work in the Social Media world.
It also does not make very clear that nothing will happen overnight like everything you have to work at it and build up your knowledge to get yourself noticed.
I also think the Content Structure as it is laid out could be improved on for easier navigation.
My Overall Verdict:
Having experienced the program personally, I am still glad that I purchased the course and at just $47 Paid Social Media Jobs it is still a bargain and I have had value for money.
At the end of the day if I didn’t enjoy the material and felt it was of value I could have got a full refund within the first 60 days.
It feel its real value is in teaching you about the background and demands of social media.
It breaks down how you can create business profiles on the popular social media platforms through to setting up your own social media consultant business and then expanding it.
Truth be told I really don’t think you will find any similar products of this quality and at this price.
What I particularly like about the course is that the content is easy to understand and you can get out there and start applying the knowledge you have gained in the market place straight away.